Greetings!
Welcome to Gloria Patri. We are a mature, alternate universe, historical RPG that is set in 1492 Rome, Italy. The Borgia Pope now sits in the chair of Saint Peters and rules the country with a proclaimed divine right and an iron fist.

Behind the curtains his children plot and scheme to secure their hold of power. They seek to carve out an empire on the Borgia name. Lies, treachery, murder and lust drive the forces of the Papal States and blood shall run through the streets of Rome.

Only one question remains; how will your story change the fate of history?

Look Around

Social

Staff
Divine Grace

Founder/Head Admin

Bekah

Co Admin

TheAfanc

Head Moderator/Social Media Advertiser

Listings
-Vote For Us-
Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Forum Roleplay Click Here to Visit Historical RPGs

-Site Rating-

-Listed At-
RPG-DShadowplay Roleplay AdvertisingCandyland Couturenevermore★ weCodeMayhem and MadnessGRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliates
-Our Button-

-Button Code-

-Sister Sites-
BTM affiliatesShow the Colourskr5w.pngAARISE OF HADESRise of the Immortals The Strength Of Fate

-Affiliates-
Keep the Magic Secret StormcrownEdolon:A Tournament of ShadowsCoT%20Affie%20Button.pngAccursed SkyrimHelloImmortalityMALUMIARRoyal DecreeLochland GroveSeven Oak StablesWinter is ComingWICKEDGRACEThe Kill FactorBlood Rites RPG

Credits
Showtime's "The Borgias"
Skin "Going In The Navy": Liza of Caution 2.0
Skin Customization: All Perspicacity of RPG-D
Graphics: Lady Hyde of RPG-D

Add Reply
New Poll

A Brother Comes, Cesare
Gioffre Borgia
 Posted: Dec 9 2014, 03:57 PM
10 Posts • N/A Y.O • Members
Played By Lizzie

Vannozza was after him to clean up a bit which caused a wrinkle to his brow. He wanted to make the trip to Via Condotti. Many shops lined the particular street. Shops he liked browsing for items to give his mother or sister. Little wondrous items that brought fond smiles to their faces. He mostly tried to be a son and brother to be proud of. Family was very important and bringing unfavor to his family was something he never wanted found on his shoulders.

He felt, however, he could be this with a face and palms that he didn't think were so dirty. In fact he deemed them just fine for a stroll to Via Condotti. So instead of making his way to the bath house, he was out the door and on his way to his preferred destination. A smile curved his lips when he saw the approaching figure ahead. Oh Cesare was about. The smile turned to smirk. This called for more than greeting of hello. It called for a bit more.

So before he could be spotted, he ducked behind a bush and crouched. He covered his mouth so a small giggle wouldn't give away his position. As mature as he tried to be at times, Gio still gave way to childish behavior every now and then. Sometimes it was so hard to pass up the opportunity. So he waited for his oldest brother to draw nearer before popping out with a shout."Halt!".

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cesare Borgia
 Posted: Dec 16 2014, 12:32 PM
24 Posts • N/A Y.O • Members
Played By Bekah

TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG BUT I DO WHAT I PLEASE
Cesare smirked to himself as he left the Vatican. He was was free for most of the day which meant that he was free to go where he liked. Today he felt like visiting his mother and littlest brother. he felt he barely saw them now that he was a cardinal. He hated being a Cardinal but he did what he was told like a good son. However that didn't change how he felt and how he tended to think about how he wanted out of the robes that weighed so heavy on his shoulders. He was finding he was good at manipulating people and he had his own spy out there. Something he had wished to keep secret but well apparently there were few secrets in Rome.

Cesare entered the new home his family had been moved into once his father was made Pope. It was close enough to the Vatican, without being too close given many didn't really like his mother. Cesare didn't understand the issue, and he knew legally they were all bastards however he knew that all were products of the same two people. Two people that at one time or another were deeply in love. Things had changed and Cesare well knew his father had taken a mistress. she was seen often in the Vatican and well Cesare wasn't sure how he felt about her, she was noble born though so he kept his mouth shut for the most part and tended to make sure to visit his mother more and more often. Least if he could find the time.

Cesare stopped short and chuckled. "Wasn't aware this was a game of hide and seek Gio." He grinned down at his little brother. So innocent he was. That innocence would go away soon Cesare knew his father's intentions for all his children, all but himself that was. one by one they would all be married and one by one all would leave Rome. Cesare would be left alone and miserable in his Cardinal robes. Till that day came he would cherish his time with his sister and littlest brother. Juan was a different story, but there was slight bad blood between the two brothers, the two closest in age. "What are you up to? Hiding from mother again?"

PM
^
Gioffre Borgia
 Posted: Dec 26 2014, 10:29 AM
Played By Lizzie

"One must always be prepared for anything"Gio replied with a grin though the grin tightened and gave way to a frown with a slight pout."Mother wants me to wash before going to Via Condotti"He muttered, glancing briefly over shoulder before to his brother once more."I look clean enough don't I Cesare?"He questioned, tilting his face more and offering his hands palms up. "I think I look swell."

He wanted to get away before Mother found him once more but his brother's visit had him wanting to linger around and visit with him. Cesare did not come often enough and anytime he did, Gio didn't want to waste the time. He looked up to him more than anyone and wanted to find favor in his eyes. He wanted to appear mature enough to be in his company and maybe when he left today, he could go along.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cesare Borgia
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 12:07 PM
Played By Bekah

TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG BUT I DO WHAT I PLEASE
Cesare chuckled and placed a hand on the mop top that his brother had on his head and mussed it up more than it already was. Gioffre was a child, but he was trying to act grown up at times too. "This is true always be prepared for anything." their father had taught them that all their lives to be prepared for anything and to have plans within plans. Cesare was one of the smartest ones to be exact. though he never made it known that he was far smarter than his siblings. he was the eldest so he figured it was bad enough, besides none cared who was smarter, they weren't in competition. Well maybe he was with Juan a bit.

"Clean enough for what? playing in the dirt?" Cesare chuckled again. "Come wash up and stop hiding from mother she knows all and has eyes in the back of her head. You are the man of the house now, it's your job to keep her safe, remember that." Cesare was in a mood to talk with his mother and well if Gioffre wanted to stick around he was more than welcome. Cesare smiled. "Come I wish to talk with our mother and have some lunch." He was hungry and he was looking for a calm quiet meal and besides there was so much change lately he wanted to make sure his mother was alright with all the changes going on lately in her life.

PM
^
Gioffre Borgia
 Posted: Jan 15 2015, 12:11 PM
Played By Lizzie

"I can take care of mother and keep her safe"He declared, setting his jaw and puffing out his chest a bit. Not anyone would harm a hair on her head with him around. Big words for a young boy but Geo had great faith in himself. Faith that he could defend her, after all he was wanting to be a soldier when he was old enough. Though father may have other plans but Geo felt he could get him to come around in time.

His face suddenly changed to a grin, as he couldn't keep a smile off his face for too long without being genuinely upset."Mother is going to be happy to see you"He said, walking inside with him. Mother was always glad when all four of them were around. Though not the case right then as it would only be the three of them but at least it was someone other than himself. He wiped his hands down his front and asked."What have you come to talk to her about?."

Geo was a curious child and didn't like being out of know about anything. Especially anything about his family. He felt he was old enough to know everything. Secrets were no fair.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cesare Borgia
 Posted: Jan 26 2015, 12:28 PM
Played By Bekah

Gioffre | 400 ish | OUTFIT | brothers

Cesare smiled down at his baby brother. "I have no doubt about that." He said ruffling his hair a bit then they walked towards where he was certain their mother would be this time of the day. "You helping to care for our beloved pigeons?" to be honest their pigeons were nothing more than to be used to send messages and what not, but with all fairness they all seemed fond of the birds despite their more functional duty to them all.

Cesare chuckled as Gioffre asked what he had come to talk to mother about. "You are just so nosy. But it's nothing major I promise more just checking in to make sure everything is alright." There were things Cesare saw and knew that his siblings might not see. There were also subjects that were not proper for young ears. Cesare was certain at some point he would get time alone with his mother to discuss the matters that would be less proper for young ears. Cesare for now would simply discuss upcoming events and some other things he was asked to pass along from his father.

Cesare frowned ever so slightly looking about. He was almost certain they had more guards here , or they should anyhow. Cesare made a mental note to speak to the head of the guard here to see what was up. If they needed more money Cesare would see too it, he needed his family protected at all cost, even if his father was starting to not care as much, or rather was too busy to pay much attention given he was now burdened with the entire Church. Church matters were already the furthest thing from Cesare's mind.

PM
^
Gioffre Borgia
 Posted: Jan 31 2015, 01:33 PM
Played By Lizzie

"Hey"He reprimanded playfully, as he combed through his own curls with his fingers. Not that he was vain about his hair or appearance at all, but he didn't necessarily like it fussed over either. He liked it long and even liked the curls though that could be annoying at times as well.

He smiled about the pigeons."Yes. I saw them this morning actually"He said."They are well." No one else was really going to take the time out to ensure they were well and in working order, so it mostly fell to Gio. He didn't complain though, they were wonderful birds that he'd come to consider pets though they were working animals that they used for communication purposes.

He pouted a moment. He hated when people were being secretive. "Not nosy"He murmured."just curious ya know." He heard what his brother was telling him but he also knew what he wasn't being told which annoyed him a bit."Cesare"He ventured, tilting his head up at his brother."I can keep secrets too." And he said nothing about it further as they came upon mother and he called out to her."Mother! look who has come to visit!."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by LIZA of Caution and Blank Pages