Greetings!
Welcome to Gloria Patri. We are a mature, alternate universe, historical RPG that is set in 1492 Rome, Italy. The Borgia Pope now sits in the chair of Saint Peters and rules the country with a proclaimed divine right and an iron fist.

Behind the curtains his children plot and scheme to secure their hold of power. They seek to carve out an empire on the Borgia name. Lies, treachery, murder and lust drive the forces of the Papal States and blood shall run through the streets of Rome.

Only one question remains; how will your story change the fate of history?

Look Around

Social

Staff
Divine Grace

Founder/Head Admin

Bekah

Co Admin

TheAfanc

Head Moderator/Social Media Advertiser

Listings
-Vote For Us-
Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Forum Roleplay Click Here to Visit Historical RPGs

-Site Rating-

-Listed At-
RPG-DShadowplay Roleplay AdvertisingCandyland Couturenevermore★ weCodeMayhem and MadnessGRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliates
-Our Button-

-Button Code-

-Sister Sites-
BTM affiliatesShow the Colourskr5w.pngAARISE OF HADESRise of the Immortals The Strength Of Fate

-Affiliates-
Keep the Magic Secret StormcrownEdolon:A Tournament of ShadowsCoT%20Affie%20Button.pngAccursed SkyrimHelloImmortalityMALUMIARRoyal DecreeLochland GroveSeven Oak StablesWinter is ComingWICKEDGRACEThe Kill FactorBlood Rites RPG

Credits
Showtime's "The Borgias"
Skin "Going In The Navy": Liza of Caution 2.0
Skin Customization: All Perspicacity of RPG-D
Graphics: Lady Hyde of RPG-D

Add Reply
New Poll

Test
Divine Grace
 Posted: Apr 28 2015, 10:15 PM
92 Posts • 27 Y.O • Admin
Played By Divine

Aurora Elisenburg
Let Your Words Haunt Me
The bitter bite of whipping winds eased slightly as Aurora came into the confines of the forge. The scent of drying leather, fresh hay, and the smokey smell of metal was an inviting embrace, a trademark that could only define home and it soothed her weary heart for a short moment. Jewels watched on, standing in silence as the iron shaped to it's masters bidding. Sweat beaded and collected on Aedan's dark arms as he hammered the metal. The flames from the forge erupted, licking and dancing from log to log, their warmth swelled and reached her bare cheeks and exposed arms. The fire itself was almost entrancing, so elegant in its moves as it swayed back and forth. So strange to think something so beautiful could grow to be such a deadly and dangerous force.

Suddenly, Aedan turned and their gaze met for a brief moment before he lowered his in the appropriate fashion to greet her. Aurora resisted the urge to roll her eyes, so many times she had told him that such a formal greeting was not necessary. But, instead she ignored the notion and just nodded a simple hello. She watched as he set aside his piece of work and scolded her for not being more properly outfitted for the current weather. "I really don't feel the cold that much, really." She stated in simply, though his choice of words held such irony. There were days that she truly felt that death was her only escape from such tragedy, a simple release, a light at the end of a world of darkness. Her stubborn pride and the thought of leaving all of her horses and staff with no one to care for them were the only things still keeping her here, though some days even that was not enough...

With no argument Aurora accepted his offered cloak, the scent of soot and sweet sweat growing stronger as he edged closer. The fabric was of thin cotton, rough and unadorned as most of her wardrobe, but still comfortable as she wrapped it around her shoulders. "Thank you." She replied with a faint smile gracing her features. But, that smile quickly faded to a furrowed brow as worry swelled in his voice. "Oh, no no. Nothing is wrong, I was just simply growing restless and I noticed the forge fires lit from the window." Dark gems searches his face for a moment before meeting his concerned stare once more. Suddenly, growing insecure she looked away to the piece of iron he had set aside. "I was just wondering what you might be working on, nothing more."

Let The Walls Close In Around My Heart
Because A Thousand Goodbyes Could Never Disguise
& .CURUBA!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Skinned by LIZA of Caution and Blank Pages