Greetings!
Welcome to Gloria Patri. We are a mature, alternate universe, historical RPG that is set in 1492 Rome, Italy. The Borgia Pope now sits in the chair of Saint Peters and rules the country with a proclaimed divine right and an iron fist.

Behind the curtains his children plot and scheme to secure their hold of power. They seek to carve out an empire on the Borgia name. Lies, treachery, murder and lust drive the forces of the Papal States and blood shall run through the streets of Rome.

Only one question remains; how will your story change the fate of history?

Look Around

Social

Staff
Divine Grace

Founder/Head Admin

Bekah

Co Admin

TheAfanc

Head Moderator/Social Media Advertiser

Listings
-Vote For Us-
Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Forum Roleplay Click Here to Visit Historical RPGs

-Site Rating-

-Listed At-
RPG-DShadowplay Roleplay AdvertisingCandyland Couturenevermore★ weCodeMayhem and MadnessGRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliates
-Our Button-

-Button Code-

-Sister Sites-
BTM affiliatesShow the Colourskr5w.pngAARISE OF HADESRise of the Immortals The Strength Of Fate

-Affiliates-
Keep the Magic Secret StormcrownEdolon:A Tournament of ShadowsCoT%20Affie%20Button.pngAccursed SkyrimHelloImmortalityMALUMIARRoyal DecreeLochland GroveSeven Oak StablesWinter is ComingWICKEDGRACEThe Kill FactorBlood Rites RPG

Credits
Showtime's "The Borgias"
Skin "Going In The Navy": Liza of Caution 2.0
Skin Customization: All Perspicacity of RPG-D
Graphics: Lady Hyde of RPG-D

Add Reply
New Poll

A Prince Of A Guy, Alfonso's plotter
Alfonso II of Naples
 Posted: Feb 13 2015, 05:22 PM
7 Posts • N/A Y.O • Members
Played By Appi

PM
^
Divine Grace
 Posted: Feb 13 2015, 06:52 PM
92 Posts • 27 Y.O • Admin
Played By Divine

I have Elisabetta Gonzaga. Sorry I thought you knew, but yea there is a huge plot with him right now where he and her are arranged to be married soon to strengthen trade with the main land and the coastal city of Naples, it is also intended to strengthen army forces for the Gonzaga's and set up an ideal fortress for Naples army since the Gonzaga castle is near Rome in the mainland.

But yes, it is unknown to Alfonso that his future wife and Queen is messing around with a bastard son, Prospero Colonna. Elisa is tring to keep it a secret because if anyone found out the Gonzaga's and Colonnas could go back into war with each other. And as a Prince, the fact that his future wife/Queen could have been deflowered by a bastard son of no real nobility is a huge deal! He could have cause to go to war with the Gonzagas and Colonnas, and his forces are big enough to combat both.

Elisa fears war and knows the outcome if Alfonso finds out that she is seeing Prospero. She also knows the importance that their union will mean for her city and people, so she is trying to make it work with a love triangle and hope that Alfonso doesn't find out. Prospero is aware of the engagement, but still cares about her, so he is very jealous and hates Alfonso! So its a big rival.

You and I can have our own thread either in Naples, Rome or Mantua. But I would highly suggest posing in the Papal Ball, walking up to Elisabetta with Cesare and talking to her. Porspero is there and admiring her from a far so it could vet very interesting. lol

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Alfonso II of Naples
 Posted: Feb 14 2015, 07:59 AM
7 Posts • N/A Y.O • Members
Played By Appi

OH wow - this is kinda important stuff to know before making a character, or choosing a canon. This has happened to me before - I start making a canon - or like here have one already made - and then I find out all sorts of shit about him - and it's almost ALWAYS that his wife, girlfriend, fiance is cheating on him, etc etc. Don't you think that sort of information ought to go in the canon information for him? Or maybe you could have sent me a PM when you saw I had reserved him?

I'm not intrinsically opposed to all this plot cause hey, he'd be whoring around on her big time too. But you know, it just sucks that all this comes out only from a random comment someone makes in the mostly dead cbox! I saw that reference to "rival" and I was like, what the hell? And I had to go poke around on my own to see a reference in a thread to a possible engagement - as in it was on the table as a possible match, the way I read it. That's no way to run a site. It really grinds my gears when the admins are too lazy to keep the canon information up to date.

So yeah, I can see this site isn't where I want to spend my time, if crap like this is happening right off the bat. You can delete my account. You might want to pay more attention to what's going on on your site. It's hardly active enough to claim you are swamped with too much going on to keep us with it.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by LIZA of Caution and Blank Pages