Greetings!
Welcome to Gloria Patri. We are a mature, alternate universe, historical RPG that is set in 1492 Rome, Italy. The Borgia Pope now sits in the chair of Saint Peters and rules the country with a proclaimed divine right and an iron fist.

Behind the curtains his children plot and scheme to secure their hold of power. They seek to carve out an empire on the Borgia name. Lies, treachery, murder and lust drive the forces of the Papal States and blood shall run through the streets of Rome.

Only one question remains; how will your story change the fate of history?

Look Around

Social

Staff
Divine Grace

Founder/Head Admin

Bekah

Co Admin

TheAfanc

Head Moderator/Social Media Advertiser

Listings
-Vote For Us-
Shadowplay Topsites RP Lovers Forum Roleplay Click Here to Visit Historical RPGs

-Site Rating-

-Listed At-
RPG-DShadowplay Roleplay AdvertisingCandyland Couturenevermore★ weCodeMayhem and MadnessGRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliates
-Our Button-

-Button Code-

-Sister Sites-
BTM affiliatesShow the Colourskr5w.pngAARISE OF HADESRise of the Immortals The Strength Of Fate

-Affiliates-
Keep the Magic Secret StormcrownEdolon:A Tournament of ShadowsCoT%20Affie%20Button.pngAccursed SkyrimHelloImmortalityMALUMIARRoyal DecreeLochland GroveSeven Oak StablesWinter is ComingWICKEDGRACEThe Kill FactorBlood Rites RPG

Credits
Showtime's "The Borgias"
Skin "Going In The Navy": Liza of Caution 2.0
Skin Customization: All Perspicacity of RPG-D
Graphics: Lady Hyde of RPG-D

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Question?
Guestie
 Posted: Aug 12 2014, 05:58 PM
N/A Posts • Y.O •
Played By

Hi there! I'm interested in joining a Borgias site, since I recently started watching (and absolutely love) the show, but you don't seem to have things like the app and face claim set up yet, so I was wondering when you thought you'd have that up? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Excited to join you guys. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
^
Guestie
 Posted: Aug 14 2014, 11:23 AM
N/A Posts • Y.O •
Played By

Still wanting an answer to this...
^
Divine Grace
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 10:43 AM
92 Posts • 27 Y.O • Admin
Played By Divine

Hi there Guestie, I am so excited and pleased in your interest! I also started by loving the show, which is what gave me the idea for this RP. Right now my admins and I are currently moving into school and settling in this week and next week, I am also having trouble finding someone to do a skin for me since the person who picked it up ended up not being able to do it. Hopefully I will have one here very soon. I was hoping to have a character app that matched my skin, but I don't seem to have the time to waste so I am going to try to get a character app up today/this evening. You are MORE than welcome to go ahead and register your OOC account and I will shoot you a PM as soon as I get things put together.

Again, thank you so much for your interest,
Divine Grace

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Guestie
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 12:11 PM
N/A Posts • Y.O •
Played By

Thanks so much for the answer, I'll register now then! Do you know what characters the staff are planning on taking? I'm just curious! Can't wait to get going! Let's make this THE Borgias RPG! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
^
Phoenix in Flight
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 12:19 PM
10 Posts • N/A Y.O • Admin
Played By N/A

What are OOC accounts used for anyway? I've seen staff have OOC accounts on sites, but never regular members so I'm curious.
PM
^
Divine Grace
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 12:20 PM
Played By Divine

I have just asked both of them and I am awaiting a PM, like I said we are all in the middle of moving back to school and stuff.
But again I love your enthusiasm!
Would you possibly be interested in being a Mod for us?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix in Flight
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 12:31 PM
Played By N/A

Haha, I'd love to! And then I shall whore the site out once everything's up. I can't do anything with graphics though. I'm absolutely terrible with them, sorry.
PM
^
Divine Grace
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 01:29 PM
Played By Divine

Ok give me a min and Ill make you a Mod. And don't worry about graphics, Rach is actually our graphic slave lol

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix in Flight
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 01:32 PM
Played By N/A

Hurray for having a graphics slave! What charrie are you planning on making by the way? I see you got the character application up! Hurray!
PM
^
Divine Grace
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 01:34 PM
Played By Divine

Yea its not finsihed, but I have to edit the instructions real quick to put the html up for the Cannon list... Which we don't have yet and other stuff. I think either Rach or Ach are working on that. Don't remember which I asked lol.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix in Flight
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 01:35 PM
Played By N/A

Haha, what do you need me to do?
PM
^
Divine Grace
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 01:57 PM
Played By Divine

Oh, and as far as a Playby for Lucrezia I am not really sure... Im debating between Anabell Wallis, Tamsin Egerton, or Viva Bianca, but I still may use Hilliday Grainger Which do you think I should use?

I know for certain for my original character I am using Katie Mcgrath.

And as for what I need you to do... Im not really sure yet... It will depend how much my admins have gotten done.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Phoenix in Flight
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 02:09 PM
Played By N/A

Hmmmm...well I personally like Holiday Granger, but of corse it's your choice! Who is your original character going to be? I'm thinking of using Pilar Lopez or Natalie Dormer as my pb for my original character. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
Divine Grace
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 02:11 PM
Played By Divine

Ive actually never seen Pilar before, what does she play in? Honestly I like Natalie, but it will all depend on what Rach and Ach say. They have been here for like 3 weeks helping me and stuff so they do get first picks if you know what I mean.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Divine Grace
 Posted: Aug 15 2014, 02:19 PM
Played By Divine

And congrats, you have now been promoted to Mod!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Skinned by LIZA of Caution and Blank Pages